To file a claim or check the status of an existing claim, you can visit Assurant Insurance Center at www.myassurantpolicy.com
You may also call us at 1-800-358-0600, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. Once you file a claim, an adjuster will contact you within 24 hours to review your policy coverages.
Please be prepared to give a detailed account of the events for which you are filing an insurance claim. Here are some of the things you will need when filing your claim:
- Policy number
- Police or Fire Department report number
- Landlord or Property Manager's phone number
What you should know when reporting a claim:
- Emergency Repairs — Without risking your own safety, take steps to prevent further damage to your personal property.
- Additional Living Expenses — Your policy may cover additional living expenses if your residence is not livable. Please contact your adjuster to determine if your claim qualifies for this benefit.
What you should know when checking the status of an existing claim:
- You can also check the status of an existing claim by login in to www.myassurantpolicy.com.
- If calling to check the status of an existing claim, please have your claim number or policy number ready prior to calling.
- Should you need to fax us documentation, our fax number is 866-728-7098. Please include with your documents, the claim number, your name, and mark it "Attn: Renters Team". Please allow 24 hours to receive confirmation that your fax was received.